Sunday 5 February 2012

'Wipe the mark of madness from my face~'

Tomorrow I will have a lovely artist profile on Thisbe Vos for you, but for now all I shall do is ramble slightly. Like I said, this blog documents my musical journey, so therefore I'm allowed to ramble.

Well, I think one could safely say that yesterday was the best day of my life, despite the fact that I actually 'forgot' to sleep the night before. I say 'forgot' but really it was just my insomnia, and in fact I spent the whole night on twitter which is never healthy. But anyway, I was happy because I got mention from the Filipina singer Sitti who is like an idol to me. Everybody has an artist or maybe even more who they aspire to be like because it's part of your musical persona, how you learn your tastes and styles, and for me that is her.

The second fabulous part was that I became number 1 locally in the jazz charts, with my song 'Your Only One'. Obviously, this is a big achievement considering who I am and what I've been through.

Anyway, I'm currently working on some more songs which I'll upload very soon, and I have some small gigs locally so things are great in that department.

If you'd like me to review your music or and do an artist profile of you please feel free to comment.

As a final note, I'm working on getting my Facebook profile smartened and more full of content, feel free to take a look: http://facebook.com/AstridGwynedd
To get these posts to your mailbox, please enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment